Amazon is offering Guidance On Creating Your Own Will & Power of Attorney: Legal Self Help Guide [Kindle Edition] for FREE(reg. $29.95) [5 Star Rating with 5 customer reviews]
Wills and powers of attorney are not only for people who are at the age where death is not far away. People die at all ages. A will is needed if you have assets and property to be allocated to those you wish to benefit. A power of attorney can help fulfill your specific wishes if you are ever in a comma. Now is the time to think about creating your legal documents if you have not created them. If you have created them, make sure that your documents are current and reflect the changes in your life because the court will look to these documents as proof of your wishes. If you don’t have them or they are missing, the court will apply state laws. These laws may not reflect your wishes, so make sure you look seriously at the making or updating of your documents at the earliest.
- ensure your possessions will be distributed as you wish,
- authorize someone to act on your behalf regarding healthcare and financial matters if you become unable to make your own decisions,
- reduce the potential family conflicts,
- organize important estate records,
- specify funeral wishes,
- reduce stress and heartache for loved ones,
- expedite the legal process,
- and much more.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change.