Amazon is offering a Free 30 Day Prime Trial – Enjoy all the same benefits as paid members. [Annual Price $79.00]
- FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items
- No minimum order size
- Unlimited instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV Shows with Prime Instant Videos
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month from the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library
When you sign up for Amazon Prime, your membership is set to automatically renew each year. This means that at the end of the membership period, they’ll charge you $79 automatically for the next membership period to guarantee uninterrupted benefits.
When they renew your membership, they use the card you gave us at sign-up. If they can’t successfully charge this card, they’ll use another payment method. Your initial sign-up authorizes us to use the preferred or other available payment methods. To update your preferred card, go to Manage Your Prime Membership.
To turn off this automatic renewal:
- Go to Manage Your Prime Membership.
- Review the renewal date below the Payment History section.
- Click Do Not Renew next to the renewal date.
Note: Your membership will expire at the end of the current period.
Note: At the end of a free trial period, you’ll be automatically upgraded to a paid annual membership for $79. You can opt out at any time during the free trial period. For more information, go to Cancel Your Amazon Prime Membership.
“Like” Clip and Follow on Facebook to be be updated on other great freebies and deals!